Friday 14 September 2012

Uh, this is a bit weird but....

Im not entirely sure what to post as my first blog thingo. I mean, thats going to be the first thing anyone (if they ever read my fevered ramblings) is going to see of my writing.
It's all a bit scary and overwhelming really.
I mean, what are you supposed to write for a first blog post?
Oh wait! I know! I should tell you some stuff about me.
Okay.....
I am  15. I live in England and my name is Jessi Hunter. I love Doctor Who, Buffy, Lord of the Rings, Owl City's old music (dont talk to me about his new stuff. oh lord good time made we want to bawl my eyes out. how low has he sunk?) Jedward, Harry Potter, HungerGames, everything Cassandra Clare written and am a total nerdfighter.
So, y'know, just your average 15 year old girl really.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment